Elevate's Customer, the World's Leading Provider of Insurance, Retirement, and Investment Solutions has an urgent need for a Paralegal or Junior Level Attorney to assist with a compliance project, anticipated to last 4 months on site in their Baltimore, MD office. Remote work is also an option if candidate is located outside of Baltimore area.
Specifically, you will be involved in detailed work to evaluate the status on several third party administrators, and ensure they are in compliance with recent regulatory changes.
Skills for Success:
- An understanding of insurance regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly digest complex information and make good, informed decisions.
- Professional maturity, confidence, presence and initiative.
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Specifically you will:
- Review regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate data in system (CODE), which is used to track progress.
- Identify any outstanding requirements needed.
- Organize details to present to various relationship managers who can obtain the missing requirements.
- Work with compliance staff to confirm requirements.
- Close out each item.
- 3+ years of experience with insurance compliance.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.eightfold.ai/careers
Follow us on social media at