Senior UI Developer
We need a professional with:
- Passionate about technology and keeping the systems and your knowledge updated.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment for a quickly growing company.
- High visibility and unlimited growth potential.
- Strong administrative skills and a penchant for technology.
Specifically, this role will involve:
- Creating visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Designing, code and modify websites, from layout to function and in accordance with stakeholder specifications
- Communicating with stakeholders and colleagues to deliver against requirements
- Plan and deliver software platforms used across multiple products and business units
- Be innovative and creative and constantly look to improve and develop the environment - both new and old
- Working with the product team to assess the current design and communicate ideas through mock-ups, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Optimizing navigation, page layout and calls to action to increase content engagement and conversions
- Working with the product team to structure and set goals for experiments on homepages, feature pages and landing pages structure and set goals for experiments on homepages, feature pages and landing pages
Essential experience and skills:
- Minimum software User Interface development experience of 5 to 8 years
- Experience working with system implementation and transformation projects
- Familiar with general IT infrastructure including hardware, databases, operating system and networks
- Experience working in a global team, collaborating effectively with clear communication
- Possess a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards work with the product team to structure and set goals for experiments on homepages, feature pages and landing pages
- Razor syntax
- Angular JS
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Web User Interface (UI) design
- Web services (REST/SOAP), API's
- Security principles
- Object-oriented design
- Computer Science and Engineering graduate / post-graduate with good academic records from a top technology Institute / University.
- Professional Certifications – Good to have
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.jobs.net/
Follow us on social media