Elevate is recruiting a Compliance Analyst, who will work closely with our Regional Controller and our Compliance Team to support the growing needs in our Finance Department, specifically handling Philippine compliance and some global compliance, maintenance of financial security and internal controls, compliance with regulatory bodies, financial legal requirements, and other reporting and audit support. Not only will you help to keep up with the current demands on the department, you will also be involved in the development of new templates and project initiatives that will drive our success.
We need a professional with:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Results-oriented attitude. You know how to "get it done," you drive results with your team
- Exceptional problem solving, teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage stakeholder expectations and customer demands. You know how and when to influence
- Ability to work with remote teams
Specifically, this role will:
- Be responsible for global compliance deliverable specifically on the Philippines and other Elevate subsidiaries
- Maintain detailed documentation and substantiation needed to be compliant to each geography's regulatory bodies
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports for each Elevate entity
- Liaise all communication to tax authorities, PEZA officers, and other government/regulatory bodies
- Handle customer billing compliance items
- Ensure timely communication and coordination to internal and external stakeholders regarding timelines and critical deliverable
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local financial legal requirements by researching and interpreting policy and regulations; prepare advisement for management on required actions
- Support audits and certifications as required
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
Essential experience and skills:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in global compliance required
- Exposure to PEZA and Philippine taxation required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel) required
- Experience in working with global regulatory bodies
- Well-versed in PH compliance and background on global compliance
- Bachelors degree in Finance related course required
- Experience with an international company preferred
- Experience in services industry a plus
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.