Elevate is recruiting a Director - Client Accounting and Billing to work closely with our customer, a Global Law Firm, to lead the client accounting and billing process, financial statement preparation, and budgeting and planning for the firm.
You might be the right person if you...
- Possess demonstrated mastery of complex accounting skills and concepts, business acumen and leadership skills.
- Have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong project-management skills and are highly effective in balancing multiple complex tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Have demonstrated success in building new processes from scratch and transforming processes, data, systems, and practices in complex, global, multi-stakeholder environments.
- Possess exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and strong business acumen. Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Have a track record of hiring, managing, and developing high-performing finance teams focused not only on strong financial analysis but also exceptional and willing business partnership.
Specifically, you will:
- Establish and refine department service scope, service standards, resource and technology strategies, and execute transactional, analytical, and ad-hoc activities to exceed internal and external client expectations, meet current business needs, and evolve to meet future business needs throughout the Client Accounting Department.
- Design, maintain, execute, monitor and refine departmental systems of internal control to ensure the completeness, accuracy, timely and fair reporting of all transactions, and preserve and protect the Firm’s assets.
- Design and implement department policies and procedures to lead best practice appropriate to the Firm's evolving business needs.
- Proactively establish and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships to promote collaboration and support service standards, promptly resolving issues with integrity and meet department objectives.
- Leverage and cultivate vendor partnerships to the Firm's benefit and model Firm policies.
- Effectively deliver oral and written presentations and general communications appropriate to the circumstance.
- Establish and execute resource recruitment, retention, development and education, and workload management strategies to support department service standards, budget and other strategic objectives.
- Promote and achieve collaboration and communication between department team members, accounting & finance group departments, and other corporate / firm departments.
- Create the department's strategy, including a robust roadmap that informs resource management, technology, process and other department evolutions.
- Identify and support innovation, technology and other process transformation projects by sound business judgment, prioritizing and effectively planning to deliver stated outcomes.
- Annually set, action and evaluate personal and departmental improvement, growth and development objectives.
- 7+ years, leading and transforming all aspects of the transactional and ad-hoc Billing / Client Accounting activities of a high volume, multi-location, multi-currency in a Law Firm environment.
- Am Law 200 experience required.
- Proficiency in leveraging technology to lead the analysis of complex data sets from multiple sources to evoke.
- Advanced knowledge of all MS Office Suite and all tools related to financial analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or comparable field.
- Licensure as a CPA and/or a Master’s degree in accounting or related financial field.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.eightfold.ai/careers
Follow us on social media