Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes.
At Elevate we live our core values.
- We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
- We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
- We care - We listen to our customers’ needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families.
The legal industry is changing and Elevate’s Consulting Group are already some of the most respected leaders in the sector delivering first class strategic advice in support of our client’s goals and aims. As Elevate expands, the Consulting Group is looking to hire an experienced Senior Consultant with excellent process improvement experience and skills.
As a Senior Consultant at Elevate, you will work on strategic client engagements for FTSE100 law departments and UK top 50 law firms. You will autonomously work with clients on process improvement exercises working with practice areas to identify and deliver process improvement opportunities. As such you will have an industry recognised process improvement qualification and strong stakeholder management skills ideally formed within legal services or a comparable sector.
You will be client facing from day one, working with industry leading clients to directly impact ROI. As part of a young and growing business, you will have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of Legal Business Solutions and move quickly within the organization.
You might be the right person if you:
- Are interested in joining a growing consulting practice with the ability to stand out and make a mark in the industry.
- Have delivered operational improvements in a legal department or law firm with experience of process re-engineering and alternative sourcing models.
- Have autonomously led project delivery and project teams
- Have built business cases
- Have a robust training in consulting techniques, whether gained at a major consulting firm or at an in-house change team
- Enjoy a culture of change that seeks out efficiencies, cost savings and ROI.
- You will willing to travel for client assignments
Specifically you will be:
- Delivering legal process improvement strategies to FTSE100 corporate law departments and UK top 50 law firms.
- Using your analytic skills to identify strategic improvement opportunities.
- Implementing solutions to improve department and firm operations and improve ROI.
- Supporting sales and helping to support the growth of Elevate’s Consulting practice
- 5+ years in a strategic process improvement role.
- Prior consulting experience with a major consulting firm a plus.
- Large law department or law firm experience a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of core legal practice areas within a law firm/ legal department.
- Process re-engineering experience.
- Business case development experience.
- Solid consulting experience is key but could have come from legal or consulting background originally
- Immediate start.
Skills for Success:
- Strong communicator, personable and collaborative.
- Comfortable working autonomously but knows when to escalate
- Team player and natural networker
- Reliable, meets deadlines and anticipates problems
- Takes personal ownership of self-improvement
- Exceptional Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Process mapping training
- Project management training (e.g. Prince2)
- Experience with common law firm technologies a plus
- Bachelor's degree required.