Elevate is recruiting for a Senior Talent Manager with at least 8 years relevant recruitment experience, for a permanent position based in London.
The role involves working closely with the recruitment and sales function to respond to all new and existing customer resourcing requirements.
The role focuses on maintaining long term customer relationships to ensure we are their supplier of choice for flexible interim legal support. The role also maintains strong relationships with our existing core team to ensure they are engaged fully with the Elevated Lawyer model to maintain our retention levels.
Furthermore, the role acts as the relationship manager between the Elevated Lawyer and customer for the duration of their customer placement.
You might be the right person if you:
- Are looking for a service orientated recruitment role.
- Have several years’ experience finding and placing the very best legal talent in the legal industry.
- Are a creative and process orientated thinker who is able to solve problems.
- Are passionate about delivering excellent quality and service.
- Love working with candidates to enhance their careers.
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Never want to cold call again!
- Responsible for the management and deployment of Elevated Lawyer team onto interim engagements, based on skills, experience and availability
- Maintain ongoing direct contact with range of customers to understand their resourcing requirements, budgets, challenges and discuss how EL can provide them with optimal resourcing solutions
- Negotiate rates and terms with clients to ensure margins are met and forge long standing relationships, often proposing and agreeing creative and bespoke solutions
- Ensure all new customer and new engagements follow due process and all necessary paperwork has been completed before we engage in work
- Undertake ongoing analysis and reporting on financial performance of the resourcing and deployment function, forecasting revenue
- Work closely with the sales function to ensure the potential new customer /engagement pipeline interfaces with resource and deployment function and to identify opportunities. Proactively support in helping to convert their activities into vacancies and placements.
- A minimum of 8 years resourcing experience gained predominantly within the professional services industry, ideally legal.
- Ideally operated in a sales driven recruitment environment as part of their career.
- A work ethic that is underpinned by forming close, trusted relationships with candidates and clients based on integrity and doing the right thing.
- A true team player with an approachable, down-to-earth and resilient personality with strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- A self-confident, proactive and organised self-starter with high energy and motivation.
- Able to manage expectations and strong negotiation skills.
- An ability to work in a busy environment with conflicting demands and can work effectively under pressure to meet challenging deadlines.
- An ability to work well as a member of a team, to collaborate and share knowledge.
- Proven ability to operate autonomously coupled with sound judgement on when to escalate, seek advice and/or advise management of issues or developments.
- A process driven individual who can ensure that SLAs are properly maintained.
Skills for Success:
- Comfortable using a broad range of technology to bring efficiencies to the recruiting and managing process.
- Experience using cloud-based applications.
- Good understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Skilled at using online portals (like LinkedIn) to source a broad range of talent.
- Sufficient MS Office skills to create documents, reports and edit presentation materials.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.